Restaurant and bar
Beautiful landscape by the Makarska Riviera
|Location||The small campsite is only 3 km away from the nearest town, Drvenik.|
|Beach||Beautiful pebble beach only 50 m away.|
|Pets||Pets are allowed at the campsite (surcharge).|
|Wi-Fi||A free internet connection is available at the campsite.|
|Location||Donja Vala 1/E, 21333 Drvenik, Croatia|
|Check-in||After 2 p.m.|
|Check-out||Till 10 a.m.|
|Season time||1. May - 1. October|
|Payment||When booking 30%, the remaining 70% on arrival / departure from the camp.|
|Pets||Pets are allowed at the campsite, surcharge. A separate beach for dogs, dogs are not allowed on the central beach of the campsite.|
Nico, Germany - July 2018
Francesca, Italy - July 2018
Arnautović, Bosnia and Herzegovina - July 2018
THE WATERFALLS OF THE RIVER KRKACroatia, Dalmatia
NATIONAL PARK BIOKOVOCroatia, Dalmatia, Makarska
Hurry! Currently 24 people are watching this offer.
We use web cookies to provide better functionality, user experience, security, smooth operation and user counting on the site.
Mandatory cookies are necessary for optimal functioning of the website, and other cookies are used to customize content and ads, and to analyse the website’s visits.
For more information, please read the explanation of online cookies, where you can always reject individual online cookies.